No 63 Northgate (sleeps 4) is arranged over three floors.
On the ground floor the first sitting room with TV and DVD leads into the dining kitchen with fridge, electric oven, hob, dishwasher and washing machine.
On the first floor there are two bedrooms; one double with en suite shower room and one twin bedroom. An additional bathroom is also on this floor with bath, wash basin and WC.
Up a steep flight of stairs (please note: may be unsuitable for the very young and elderly) , there is a further sitting room with single sofa bed and full length sliding doors which lead onto the roof top terrace which affords lovely views over Peebles and surrounding area.
Below the kitchen there is a basement for secure bike storage. This is accessed via a door at the back of the building.
Whats included. (based on 4 people sharing)
- All towels and bed linen, including hand towels and tea towels
- All fuel costs
- Tea, instant coffee and sugar
- TV with free view and DVD
- CD player
- Selections of DVD's, games and books
- Secure bike storage in basement
- Roof top terrace with garden furniture
- use of travel cot & high chair for infants
Check out our Photo gallery of no 63
Learn more about our accomodation:
If no 63 is not available or if you are a couple looking for accommodation why not look at our other property Lee Penn